[Comp-neuro] PhD Summer School in Machine Learning

"Morten Mørup" mm at imm.dtu.dk
Mon Jun 6 10:11:44 CEST 2011

PhD Summer School in Machine Learning
(www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02901)

August 22 - 26, 2011 (both days included)
DTU Informatics, Technical University of Denmark,

We hereby invite you to participate in the PhD Summer School on Machine
Learning that will take place at the Technical University of Denmark.

The course will consist of lectures given by invited speakers with
expertise in machine learning as well as members of the research groups at
DTU Informatics. The course will cover key topics in machine learning
including Bayesian parametric and non-parametric inference, convex
optimization, low rank approximations and kernel methods.

Confirmed invited Speakers:

Ulrich Paquet, Microsoft Research Cambridge
Yee Whye Teh, University College London
Ryota Tomioka, University of Tokyo

Further information regarding the summer school, including list of invited
speakers and program, can be found on our webpage:
www.imm.dtu.dk/courses/02901

For registration, please contact: Sine Ingemann, sing at imm.dtu.dk

We hope to see you at the campus of the Technical University of Denmark!

The organizers,
Lars Kai Hansen, Morten Mørup, Mikkel N. Schmidt and Ole Winther