[Comp-neuro] Call for "python in neuroscience" workshop
romain.brette at ens.fr
Wed Jun 1 11:26:17 CEST 2011
I am forwarding this announcement for the Python in Neuroscience
workshop in Paris - extended deadline!
On behalf of the Python in Neuroscience satellite workshop of the
Euroscipy conference, I am pleased to invite all interested contributors
to submit an abstract to the workshop, that will take place at Paris,
Ecole Normale Supérieure, on August 29-30, 2011.
The deadline for submission has been extended to *June 8th, 2011*.
Contributions on the following topics are welcome:
* tools for neural simulation,
* electrophysiology data analysis,
* data management and databasing in neuroimaging and neuroscience,
* stimulus generation
* neuroimaging data processing
* workflows and pipelines for data processing
* massive computation facilities for simulation and data analysis
* visualization tools in neuroscience and neuroimaging
We are soliciting contributions that deal with the above topics using
Python tools, including research projects and software presentations,
with the hope of interesting a broader community, including e.g.
neuroscience and neuroimaging.
* We solicit talk proposals in the form of a one-page long abstract.
* The only condition for acceptance is that the abstract fits well
with the workshop theme.
* Oral and poster presentations will be allocated depending on the
number of contributions.
The deadline for submission has been extended to June 8th, 2011.
Please go to http://pythonneuro.sciencesconf.org/ to submit your
If you have questions, please contact the workshop organizers at
pythonneuro at sciencesconf.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro