[Comp-neuro] open positions at Purdue University - graduate student, postdoctorate associate, research scientists, programmers, staff

Culurciello, Eugenio euge at purdue.edu
Sat Jul 9 17:09:57 CEST 2011

Dear all,
I am looking for motivated CS, ECE graduates or skilled personnel to work on our hardware vision system:
http://www.neuflow.org/
Our goal is to build an holistic vision system (the eye of the Terminator) in hardware and with the most recent vision algorithms and deep neural networks/architectures.
We need specifically: verilog, HDL hardware experts, people with knowledge of vision algorithms, bio-inspired vision systems and  demo programming, experts in
See more info on website above.

Open positions at Purdue University are: graduate student, postdoctorate associate, research scientists, programmers, staff
But we welcome everyone with some experience and lot of desire to make this happen!

Please contact me anytime.
Positions are open for 4-5 years, or as needed.

Eugenio Culurciello
Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University
Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering
206 S. Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2032