[Comp-neuro] ICANNGA'11

Reinoud Maex r.maex1 at herts.ac.uk
Tue Oct 19 12:18:47 CEST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

Dear colleague!

We already received many papers for our conference, however, due to
some recent requests from the old ICANNGA participants for additional
time, we decided to postpone further the deadline up to the 31'st of
October. Being aware of the increased reviewing work, however, we
strongly believe that with the new papers the quality of the presented
papers during the ICANNGA'11 event, 14-16, April, 2011, will be
improved. Let me remind you that all information regarding the
conference can be found on www.icannga.com.

With truthful wish to receive your contribution, we send you best
regards,

ICANNGA'11
Organizing committee