[Comp-neuro] rTMS training course

Martijn Arns martijn at brainclinics.com
Mon Oct 11 14:01:28 CEST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

on October 29th and 30th we will be hosting a training course on the use of rTMS in Psychiatry with a focus on Depression. The use of TMS in other disorders such as Tinnitus, Parkinson, OCD etc. will also be covered as well as the use of EEG in rTMS. The course will be held in the historical Nijmegen, which is the oldest city from the Netherlands and there are good accommodations on a walking distance of our office and the city centre.

For those interested, also see: http://www.brainclinics.com/index.php?pId=209&language_id=2

We still have several places available, so let me know if anyone is interested.

Kind regards,

Martijn Arns, QEEG-D, BCIA EEG
Director / Researcher

Research Institute Brainclinics