[Comp-neuro] Summer Symposium -- The Synapse

Kathryn Murphy kmurphy at mcmaster.ca
Mon May 17 22:08:54 CEST 2010

Join us for the MiNDS Summer Symposium
July 14-16, 2010,
McMaster University, Hamilton On Canada

This symposium is the first in a series that will address big
questions in Neuroscience.

The topic this year is:   The Synapse.

Attend the conference in person
or
register for the live and interactive webcast.

We have lined up 4 outstanding speakers and their talks will address
the role of the synapse in neural development, plasticity, behaviour,
and disease.

The speakers will discuss their latest research findings, important
advances in their area, and future challenges for understanding the
synapse.

We have designed a uniquely interactive format so that participants in
the audience and those joining us via the live webcast can learn about
and discuss the latest research questions about The Synapse.

Dr. Erich Jarvis, HHMI, Duke University
Dr. Istvan Mody, Tony Coelho Professor, UCLA
Dr. Michael Stryker, Wm Ganong Professor, UCSF
Dr. Thomas Sudhof, HHMI, Stanford University

Click on the link below for more information and to register.
Space is limited for on site attendance so register early.

Please see the website for Info & to Register Now!   http://bit.ly/synapsesymposium

Thank you and be sure to register today to ensure your spot at this
exciting new symposium.

Sincerely,

Synapse Symposium Committee
MiNDS Graduate Program McMaster University
neuroinf at mcmaster.ca