[Comp-neuro] NIPS 2010 Call For Papers

Chris Hiestand chiestand at salk.edu
Sat Mar 20 19:31:05 CET 2010

NIPS 2010 CALL FOR PAPERS
http://nips.cc/Conferences/2010/CallForPapers

Submissions are solicited for the Twenty-Fourth Annual Conference
on Neural Information Processing Systems, an interdisciplinary
conference that brings together researchers in all aspects of neural
and statistical information processing and computation. The conference
is a highly selective, single track meeting that includes invited
talks as well as oral and poster presentations of refereed papers.
Submissions by authors who are new to NIPS are encouraged. This
year we are encouraging our reviewers to favor papers that open new
avenues of research as well papers with solid applications.

Please follow the URL for more information:
http://nips.cc/Conferences/2010/CallForPapers