[Comp-neuro] International Summer School on Multimodal Approaches in Neuroscience

Dr. Thomas Knoesche knoesche at cbs.mpg.de
Thu Mar 4 18:27:44 CET 2010

International Summer School on Multimodal Approaches in Neuroscience
Leipzig, Germany, July 19 - 21, 2010

We would like to solicit your help to announce the International Summer School
on Multimodal Approaches in Neuroscience among your colleagues, your
graduate students, or any interested researchers. For more details please see
http://imprs-neurocom.mpg.de/summerschool.
Target group:
graduate students interested in one of the disciplinary field belonging to the
interdisciplinary area of cognitive neuroscience

Course dates:
July 19 - 21, 2010

Location:
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
Stephanstrasse 1a
04103 Leipzig, Germany

There will be no registration fee for the summer school.

Working language: English
Application deadline: April 30, 2010
Online application: http://imprs-neurocom.mpg.de/summerschool/apply

We would be really grateful if you could forward this email to those
potentially interested in our summer school.
Thank you for your kind assistance.

Yours sincerely,
Antje Holländer