[Comp-neuro] Computational Neuroscience tenure-track position available

dmckinnon at notes.cc.sunysb.edu dmckinnon at notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Thu Jan 7 00:48:51 CET 2010

Dear Colleagues

I am sorry to bother you but I would like to inform you of search that we
are currently conducting for candidates with expertise in computational
neuroscience. This is for a new tenure-track faculty position, in the
Department of Neurobiology and Behavior at Stony Brook University.  With
the recent recruitment of a new chairperson, Dr. Lorna Role, the
Department is expanding significantly, as part of a campus-wide commitment
to invest significantly in ground breaking experimental and computational
neuroscience.

We intend to fill this position at the Assistant Professor level.  An
excellent package includes state-funded salary and benefits, newly
renovated lab space, and generous start-up funding.

Applications can be sent via the web site, www.stonybrook.edu/jobs (JOBS
Reference #: F-6116-09-11), or by mail to:

Faculty Search Committee
Department of Neurobiology and Behavior,
Life Sciences Building Room 573,
Stony Brook University,
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5230

Sincerely,