[Comp-neuro] 3 PhD positions available

Schultz, Simon R s.schultz at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 19:59:09 CET 2010

Dear Computational Neuroscientists,

The Department of Bioengineering at Imperial College London has three
fully funded PhD studentships available to UK/EU citizens who have
been resident in the UK for 3 years. Imperial is one of the world’s
top engineering schools, with a growing and highly collaborative
neuroscience community as well as strengths in related disciplines
such as robotics, computing, photonics, cell biology, and
nanotechnology. The Department of Bioengineering has an exciting and
expanding group of computational and systems neuroscience researchers,
and I would thus like to encourage PhD applications in this area.
Relevant Academic Faculty include Anil Bharath, Etienne Burdet, Aldo
Faisal, Kenneth Harris, Holger Krapp and Simon Schultz.

For more information, see the following page:
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/bioengineering/courses/phd/phd_positions

The deadline for applications to be received is 31 March, although we
would advise applicants to contact a potential PhD supervisor well
before this date.

Simon R Schultz
Senior Lecturer
Dept of Bioengineering, Imperial College London.
South Kensington Campus,
Royal School of Mines Building,
London SW7 2AZ, UK
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/s.schultz