[Comp-neuro] ANNPR 2010, extended submission deadline
friedhelm.schwenker at uni-ulm.de
Fri Oct 30 18:36:05 CET 2009
Call for Papers
IAPR Workshop on Artificial Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition
April 11-13, 2010, Nile University,
************ new submission deadline : November, 16, 2009
ANNPR 2010 follows the success of ANNPR 2003 (Florence), ANNPR 2006
(Ulm), and ANNPR 2008 (Paris). This 4th IAPR ANNPR workshop will act as
a major forum for international researchers and practitioners working in
all areas of neural network based pattern recognition to present and
discuss the latest research, results, and ideas in these areas.
Papers are solicited dealing with neural networks and pattern
recognition which emphasize methodological issues arising in applications.
They should be related but not limited to the following topics.
* Supervised learning.
* Unsupervised learning.
* Combination of supervized and unsupervized learning.
* Feedforward networks and kernel machines
* Recurrent and competitive neural networks.
* Hierarchical modular architectures and hybrid systems.
* Combination of neural networks and Hidden Markov models.
* Multiple classifier systems and ensemble methods.
* Image processing and segmentation.
* Sensorfusion and multimodal processing.
* Feature extraction, dimension reduction.
* Clustering and vector quantisation.
* Speech and speaker recognition.
* Data, text, and web mining.
Potential participants should submit a paper describing their work in
one of the areas described above. Proceedings will be published as a
volume in the Springer LNAI, maximum paper length is 12 pages in
LNCS/LNAI format. Instructions for authors, LaTeX templates,etc are
available at the (Springer LNCS/LNAI website)
<http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/>. Submission of a paper constitutes a
commitment that, if accepted, one or more authors will attend the
workshop. Electronic submission in camera-ready format is required.
Please submit papers to the ANNPR chairs (Friedhelm Schwenker and Neamat
El Gayar) annpr2010 at uni-ulm.de <mailto:annpr2010 at uni-ulm.de>
Paper submission: November 16, 2009
Notification of acceptance: December 22, 2009
Camera ready copies: January 20, 2010
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Comp-neuro