[Comp-neuro] Summer school in Warwick

Prof. J. Feng jf218 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 11:38:42 CEST 2009

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

we are organising a summer school presenting and discussing
the connection between

Neurobiology and Gene Circuits
University of Warwick, 3-7 July 2009

More information can be found on the following web pages:

http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/maths/research/events/2008_2009/workshops/isscngc

and

http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~mascac/neuro_genes.html

We would be very happy if we could make you interested in this event on
short notice. The above web pages also contain a link for registration. In
case you would like to give a presentation please contact

Markus Kirkilionis (mak at maths.warwick.ac.uk)

The summer school is also a good opportunity for students to get a
self-contained introduction to these two joint themes.

Best wishes, the organisers
Jianfeng Feng, Markus Kirkilionis, Lin Wei
---
Markus Kirkilionis, Mathematics Institute & Centre for Complex Systems
University of Warwick,     Zeeman Building,     CV4 7AL Coventry,      UK
tel: +44-24765-24849 (office)     tel: +44 7984248290  (mobile)
e-mail: mak at maths.warwick.ac.uk, url:   http://www.maths.warwick.ac.uk/~mak/

EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS 2009 at HTTP://ECCS09.INFO