[Comp-neuro] IURS'09 SUMMER SCHOOL ON VISUOMOTOR INTERACTION

Eris Chinellato eris at uji.es
Thu Jul 2 18:07:59 CEST 2009

			CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

    9th INTERNATIONAL UJI ROBOTICS SCHOOL ON "VISUOMOTOR INTERACTION"

			September 14-18,2009
                   Bonaire Hotel, Benicassim, SPAIN

            http://www.robot.uji.es/lab/plone/iurs/iurs09/

This year, for the 9th edition of this long-lasting tradition school,
the Robotic Intelligence Lab of Jaume-I University has joined efforts
with the partners of the FP7 European project EYESHOTS [www.eyeshots.it]
to organize a major event on the visuomotor interaction mechanisms
involved in the cognitive representation of the 3D peripersonal space.

The program is highly interdisciplinary, covering topics that span
Biorobotics, Neuroscience, Vision Science and Computer Vision.

Confirmed speakers: Giorgio Cannata (Genoa), Casper J. Erkelens (Utrecht),
Patrizia Fattori (Bologna), Claudio Galletti (Bologna), Fred Hamker
(Chemnitz), Markus Lappe (Muenster), Rosana Matuk (Buenos Aires),
Michele Rucci (Boston), Silvio P. Sabatini (Genoa), Marc Van Hulle (Leuven).

We welcome applications outside the consortium, from PhD students and
young researchers who share the interest in the theoretical,
experimental, and technological aspects of visuomotor interaction.

To register, please follow this link:
     http://www.robot.uji.es/lab/plone/iurs/iurs09/reg

Angel P. del Pobil (Universitat Jaume I, Spain)
Eris Chinellato (Universitat Jaume I, Spain)
Markus Lappe (Westfalishe Wilhems-University Muenster, Germany)
Silvio P. Sabatini (University of Genoa, Italy)