[Comp-neuro] New version of Wave_clus (spike sorting software)

Martinez-Gomez, J. jm303 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 15:09:14 CET 2009

Dear all,

For those interested in Spike Sorting we just put a new version of 'Wave_clus' in our webpage. The code runs in matlab and it gives an unsupervised spike sorting and the possibility of manual reclustering, if necessary. Compared to the previous version, this new version gives functions to process data from tetrodes (and polytrodes) and few other things.

To download the software, tutorials, papers and some sample data, go to

www.le.ac.uk/neuroengineering<http://www.le.ac.uk/neuroengineering>

and click on 'spike sorting' on the left menu.

Best,
Juan

Juan Martinez-Gomez
PhD Student