[Comp-neuro] Computational principles of sensorimotor learning, September 13-15, Irsee, Germany

Chris Miall r.c.miall at bham.ac.uk
Mon Feb 16 12:14:38 CET 2009

*Computational principles of sensorimotor learning*
September 13-15 2009
Kloster Irsee, Germany

This is a reminder that the *closing date for submission of abstracts
*to the meeting is coming up on* March 1st*

Please see the workshop website for further details of the program and
for on-line registration etc.

*http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~pss412/Irsee/index.html
<http://www.bangor.ac.uk/%7Epss412/Irsee/index.html>*

We are now accepting abstracts and registrations for the meeting. The
submission deadline is 1st of March, 2009.

We look forward to seeing you in Kloster Irsee in September.

Joern Diedrichsen, Chris Miall and Daniel Wolpert
<j.diedrichsen at bangor.ac.uk <mailto:j.diedrichsen at bangor.ac.uk>>
<wolpert at eng.cam.ac.uk <mailto:wolpert at eng.cam.ac.uk>>
<R.C.Miall at bham.ac.uk <mailto:R.C.Miall at bham.ac.uk>>

--
Regards,
Chris

Professor R.C. Miall
Behavioural Brain Sciences            Tel +44 121 414 2867
School of Psychology,                 Fax +44 121 414 4897
University of Birmingham,             Mobile: 07815 296483
Edgbaston,                     Email: r.c.miall at bham.ac.uk
Birmingham B15 2TT UK         Web: http://prism.bham.ac.uk