[Comp-neuro] Algorithm For Human Brain

jitesh Dundas jitesh at bioclues.org
Fri Dec 18 18:21:36 CET 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am just started working on a project to create an algorithm to map the
human brain. The aim will be to understand the processes involved in the
human brain like creative thinking, emotions, decision-making, etc and then
create an algorithm to map them. I intend to use this algorithm for
applications in robotics and artificial intelligence.

Is there any neuro-expert who could help me or would like to work on this
project? My details are present on my web-page.

I am also looking for funding of my projects. Any resources that could help
in this.

I request your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Jitesh Dundas

http://openwetware.org/wiki/Jitesh_Dundas_Lab

Phone:- +91-9561527190

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then
you WIN" - Mahatma Gandhi

"For anything wrong that one does, one will suffer. I am proof of that." -
Jitesh Dundas