[Comp-neuro] New journal announcement: International Journal of Computational Intelligence System

Zeger Karssen - Atlantis Press zkarssen at atlantis-press.com
Thu Aug 20 20:54:45 CEST 2009

New journal announcement: International Journal of Computational
Intelligence Systems

We have founded a new journal in the field of Computational
Intelligence: http://www.atlantis-press.com/publicatios/ijcis.

The International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems
(IJCIS) publishes research papers in the field of computational
intelligence, especially targeting articles demonstrating the use of
techniques and methods orginating from computational intelligence
research and theory.

IJCIS is included in the Science Citation Index-Expanded, in Scopus
and in EI/Compendex.

We look forward receiving your submissions and subscriptions.

Best wishes,

Zeger Karssen
Publishing Director
Atlantis Press, Amsterdam-Paris