[Comp-neuro] last minute NEURON course registration

Ted Carnevale carnevalet at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 16:38:55 CEST 2008

A couple of seats have opened up for the NEURON course that we are
presenting on Friday, Nov. 14, as a satellite to the SFN annual meeting
in Washington DC.  Although we are now past the official registration
deadline, these seats are available for a limited time on a first come,
first serve basis; quick action is essential to take advantage of this
opportunity.  For the course description and registration instructions
see http://www.neuron.yale.edu/dc2008.html

--Ted