[Comp-neuro] Hierarchical Temporal Memory

Phillip Shoemaker pshoemaker at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 01:06:24 CET 2008

On June 23rd and 24th, Numenta is holding a workshop to teach and
discuss the concepts around Hierarchical Temporal Memory, and the
Numenta Platform for Intelligent Computing. I've posted the blurb
about the workshop below.

===
The Numenta HTM Workshop is targeted at a technical audience,
principally software developers who are developing HTM networks, or
people who are interested in learning to work with HTMs. The Workshop
will kick off with an evening reception on Monday, June 23, and then
will run from 8:00am until 9:00pm on June 24. The agenda will include
a keynote by Jeff Hawkins, seminars by Numenta engineers,
presentations by Numenta partners, poster sessions, birds-of-a-feather
gatherings, and open lab time. Since the Workshop will presume basic
knowledge of HTM theory and of the NuPIC Platform, we are offering a
jumpstart program on June 23rd at no additional charge.

We welcome your participation in this developer program. We have room
for a few student volunteers, and we invite developers working in the
field to present a poster, or to propose a "lightning round" talk.

Information on signing up for the Workshop, as well as how to
participate, is included here: http://www.htmworkshop.com . We have
limited capacity, so be sure to sign up early!
===