[Comp-neuro] Ph.D. Vacancies in Pattern Recognition at Delft University of Technology

Juszczak, Piotr p.juszczak at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 16:02:29 CET 2008

On behalf of prof. Marco Loog and prof. Rober P.W. Duin. Please contact them for details of the post.

At this moment we have three possibilities for a new PhD project :

   - Similarity Based Pattern Analysis
   - Multi-feature Image Analysis
   - Learning in Multi-Scale Image Analysis

All projects are fundamental in the sense that there is no main
application involved. All of them, however, fit in other, sometimes more
applied projects we are currently participating in. A description is
available at http://ict.ewi.tudelft.nl/~duin/PR_PhD_projects_TUDelft.pdf
.

The projects will be supervised by Dr. Robert P.W. Duin and / or Dr.
Marco Loog.  Promoter will be Prof.Dr. M.J.T. Reinders.

For reactions and information (before April 1, 2008) : M.Loog at
TUDelft.nl