[Comp-neuro] request for "key paper" suggestions

Jim Stone j.v.stone at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Jun 13 14:25:58 CEST 2008

What are the key computational neuroscience papers?

The reason for asking is that I am planning a book on computational
neuroscience, and I would like to include material from papers
considered to be most insightful, informative or important.

As computational neuroscience is such a diverse research field, and
as we all have our own particular biases, it is easy to disregard
papers which are considered outstanding by others. So I anticipate
receiving a wide variety of biased responses, which I welcome.

I will, of course, post a summary of responses shortly.

with thanks,

Jim Stone

--
Dr Jim Stone,
Psychology Department, Sheffield University, Sheffield, S10 2TP, UK.