[Comp-neuro] Imperial College Junior Research Fellowships

Schultz, Simon R s.schultz at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 12:31:35 CEST 2008

I attach details of a recently introduced junior research fellowship
scheme at Imperial College - please circulate. We would be happy to
support applications in the areas of theoretical/experimental
neuroscience or neurotechnology within the Dept. of Bioengineering.

--

Imperial College London is delighted to invite applications for our
new research career development scheme to support up to 20 research-

The Junior Research Fellowships will give the world's top early-career
researchers three years free from teaching and administration plus a
competitive salary and laboratory support costs, enabling them to
establish and develop their own scientific path. The Fellowships also
aim to help scientists make the difficult leap from post-doctoral
researcher to lecturer.

Fellowships are available across all of Imperial’s core disciplines
and can be held in any faculty or the Business school.

Each applicant needs to identify a College sponsor who will act as
their mentor and help them develop their research.

http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/juniorresearchfellowship

-------------------
Simon R Schultz
Dept of Bioengineering
Imperial College London
South Kensington Campus
Royal School of Mines Building, London SW7 2AZ
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/s.schultz

Simon R Schultz
Dept of Bioengineering,
Imperial College London