[Comp-neuro] M.S. and Ph.D. position in BCI research

Ali Ozgur Argunsah argunsah at su.sabanciuniv.edu
Wed Jan 16 22:00:13 CET 2008

We are seeking graduate students at the Masters and PhD. levels
interested in research in Brain-Computer Interfaces.

You can learn about our lab from following link:

http://vpa.sabanciuniv.edu

We are currently funded by The Scientific and National Research
Council of Turkey (TUBITAK)
for the project called "Development of EEG Signal Analysis Techniques
for BCI Systems".
Interested students should contact Dr. Müjdat Çetin
(mcetin at sabanciuniv.edu) and send a resume,undergraduate (and if
applicable graduate) transcript, and a brief statement of research
experience and interests.

For information on Dr. Çetin's recent work and publications, please
see http://people.sabanciuniv.edu/mcetin .

Ali Ozgur Argunsah
EECS Grad. Student.