[Comp-neuro] EmCAP project: Demos, videos, code available

perfe perfecto.herrera at upf.edu
Mon Dec 22 16:47:46 CET 2008

Dear colleagues,

maybe some of you could be interested in the public output of the
recently finished project EmCAP (Emergent Cognition through Active
Perception).
Demos and videos with scientific and educational content, plus several
libraries of code dealing with pitch, rhythm, timbre, expectation or
clustering can be found in the website of the project (see "showcase"
and "download" sections):

http://emcap.iua.upf.edu

Thanks, and best wishes for 2009.

----
I never vote for anyone; I always vote against.
W. C. Fields

--
Perfecto Herrera Boyer
Music Technology Group - Universitat Pompeu Fabra (IUA-UPF)

Departament de Sonologia
Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya (ESMUC)
C. Padilla 155, 08013 Barcelona
phone 34 93 552 40 62
fax 34 93 349 71 08