[Comp-neuro] [D] dignity and the brain as an an engineeringproblem

Emilio Salinas esalinas at wfubmc.edu
Thu Aug 28 15:59:46 CEST 2008

I'd just like to add that 'dignity' is is an extremely slippery concept
to begin with. Take a look at the comments about it made by Steven
Pinker:

http://www.tnr.com/story_print.html?id=d8731cf4-e87b-4d88-b7e7-f5059cd0b
fbd

The same article has been reposted here:

http://richarddawkins.net/article,2567,n,n

	Emilio Salinas