[Comp-neuro] Query: Calcium Spike

M. Bazhenov bazhenov at salk.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:58:55 CEST 2008

LTS was successfully modeled in Alain Destexhe's (with T.Sejnowski and
M.Steriade) 199x papers about spindles in thalamus. Later we used the
same kinetics in some of our studies. E.g.,:
http://www.snl.salk.edu/~bazhenov/Journals/JNeurophys1998.pdf
http://www.snl.salk.edu/~bazhenov/Journals/JNeurophys2000.pdf

best, Maxim