[Comp-neuro] Re: (3) A Matter of Religion

MEhrDAD mehrdad61 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 13:23:29 CEST 2008

So, why don't you go one step further? (generalize if you can't solve!)
Are we neurons communicating in a Hyper-Brain called society? The Hyper-brain has some similar properties to the Human Brain specially sustained persistant activity, small communities like synapses....Is the analogy possible about the two things we have very little knowledge about?... Does it really matter what language are the Neurons communicating with (Spike, English, etc. ) ?
Mehrdad