[Comp-neuro] Sharing analysis algorithms

Daniel Gardner dgardner at med.cornell.edu
Wed Aug 20 17:44:12 CEST 2008

For analytic algorithms--especially information-theoretic ones--we
have set up neuroanalysis.org. At present, this provides a
downloadable Spike Train Analysis Toolkit. In the near future (Real
Soon Now) it will provide as well a 64-processor web-accessible array
for running information-theoretic analyses against datasets stored in
neurodatabase.org.

I remind comp-neuro members and friends that we welcome submissions
of both datasets and algorithms.

--
...Daniel Gardner