[Comp-neuro] call for papers handbook on machine learning

emilio emilio.soria at uv.es
Fri Apr 11 11:24:52 CEST 2008

Dear Sirs,

On behalf of the editorial committee of the “Handbook of Research on
Machine Learning Applications and Trends: Algorithms, Methods and
Techniques”,
it would be a pleasure for us if you could contribute to this book with
your wide knowledge and experience.
For your reference, I have attached the Call for Chapters to this e-mail
The Call for Chapters explains, in detail, my objectives for this
manuscript as well as suggests some possible topics to which you may
wish to contribute.
You are, however, not limited to these topics. Please feel free to add
any topics that you think are critical issues in machine learning.

This book is tentatively scheduled for publishing by IGI Global as part
of the Information Science Reference imprint. IGI Global (formerly Idea
Group Publishing), www.igi-global.com,
is the publisher of the IGI Publishing (formerly Idea Group Publishing),
Information Science Publishing, IRM Press, CyberTech Publishing,
Information Science Reference
(formerly Idea Group Reference), and Medical Information Science
Reference imprints.

If you need further information, or have any questions or concerns,
please do not hesitate to contact us. We really hope you will be able to
contribute
to the handbook, and thank you very much for your time. We appreciate
your consideration of this invitation and hope to hear from you soon!

Yours faithfully,

Editors: E. Soria, J.D. Martín, R. Magdalena, M.Martínez, A.J. Serrano.
IDAL, Intelligent Data Analysis Laboratory, http://idal.uv.es
Electronic Engineering Department, ETSE,
University of Valencia, Spain
e-mail: idal at uv.es