[Comp-neuro] Open Access Proceedings published

Zeger Karssen zkarssen at atlantis-press.com
Mon Oct 9 16:42:21 CEST 2006

Dear All,

(Please excuse cross posting)

Atlantis Press is glad to announce the publication of the proceedings of the
³9th Joint Conference on Intelligent Systems² at the following URL:
http://www.atlantis-press.com/publications/aisr/jcis-06.

Note that the publication of these proceedings was sponsored by the
JCIS-conference organisers. Therefore, all articles and their metadata can
be searched and viewed for free by anyone. Note also that Atlantis Press
adheres to the Creative Commons copyright policy, meaning that we do not
claim any copyright on the articles we publish.

Recognising the opportunities of the Internet for publishing research and
the growing importance of proceedings in the Computer Science community,
Atlantis Press¹ standard conference services include:

- fast turnaround: only a few weeks after delivery the articles are
published in our freely accessible repository;
- permanent archiving: all articles and their metadata will be available
forever through our agreement with the Dutch National Library;
- permanent web reference: all articles will have a permanent web address by
using Digital Object Identifiers, the publishing industry¹s standard for
identifying electronic objects on the web.
- increased exposure: not only are all articles freely available on the web,
but also we ensure their indexation in the main computer science indexes,
including EI/Compendex, ISI (Proceedings), etc.

For more details: http://www.atlantis-press.com, section Œour vision¹.

Of course, Atlantis Press can also publish your proceedings in print as well
!

Should you or any of your colleagues be interested in having conference
proceedings published professionally, fast and freely available to anyone,
feel free to contact us, we¹d be happy to make you an offer!

Best wishes,

Zeger Karssen
Publisher
Atlantis Press