[Comp-neuro] post doc position in imaging at Columbia U

Mark Slifstein mms218 at columbia.edu
Fri Mar 24 20:59:02 CET 2006

We are seeking to fill a Post Doctoral position in pre-clinical fmri
research at Columbia University.  We are an imaging group working
primarily in neuroreceptor mapping with PET.  Currently, we are adding
fmri arms in several study areas including schizophrenia and substance
abuse.  The successful candidate will oversee the acquisition and
analysis of data.  Some experience acquiring and or analyzing fmri data
is a prerequisite.  There will also be training and consultation with
investigators in several other fmri research centers with whom we are
collaborating.  Data will be acquired on a 3T scanner.  The search will
continue until the position is filled, but preference will be given to
candidates able to start in May or June of 2006.  Prospective candidates
should send electronic CV to :
Mark Slifstein
mms218 at columbia.edu