[Comp-neuro] AREADNE 2006 Registration Now Open, and Submissions Ending Soon!

Dr. J. S. Pezaris pz at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 8 05:02:08 CET 2006

Dear Colleague,

We'd like to announce that the registration page for AREADNE 2006 is now
open.  Please go to the main page of our web site http://areadne.org to see
the details.

Also, as a reminder, abstract submissions are closing!  If you have an
abstract to submit and haven't finished yet, please do so quickly.  The
abstracts submitted thus far are very impressive, and we'd hate to miss out
on excellent research.  If you think you will not make the deadline, but
have something worthwhile to submit, let us know as soon as possible.

Nicholas Hatsopoulos
John Pezaris
Organizing Committee Co-Chairs
info at areadne.org